Monday 11 February 2013

Artwork & DIY: Flower Headdress and LoL Nami

Hope you guys are well this Chinese New Year season. Seems like more people get sick during this period, compared to other festive occasions, so do take care and not eat too much bak kwa. If you're like me, and not much of a festive person, perhaps you'd feel like a 'foreveralone' single on a Valentine's Day (which is coming soon :-O). Don't feel too down either.

Sorry for having not posted much for quite a while. My camera is officially deceased and it's a good excuse for me to get a new one (perhaps, a DSLR?).

I haven't been all that idle though, I hope. (Excuses. :x) Have been trying my hands out doing some DIY stuff though I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.

Made a flower headdress of sorts from artificial flowers and lace ribbons. And a lace circle skirt that has really messy sewing. And well, drew some artworks. I've really got to concentrate and do more work though. I've been a little lazy these days because life is a little comfortable and I'm usually a little sleep-deprived (which explains the somewhat early timing of this post).



Wishing you a happy year ahead. 
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...