Friday 27 September 2013

Product Review : 3 Concept Eyes Full Cover Concealer

*Waves hysterically* Hello Domokies! It's been a super long time since I blogged again :( Not as long as when we went MIA but well... Still kinda long. Apologies but I have been packed with courses and work. I have no offdays!!! *Tugs at hair dramatically*

Ok, I don't have much hair. Shall not do that.

But anyway, I'm back with a review! And it's a cosmetic product :D

Today's review will be on the 3 Concept Eyes Full Cover Concealer~

Left - #2 / Right - #1

They're kinda tiny because I bought the miniatures to try out first. Got it in both shade 1 and 2 as I could NOT determine which shade suits me from the picture they provided. I have swatches of both below!


Oh and it comes with your regular doe foot applicator. Picks up product well, quite a lot at one go actually so don't accidentally slap a whole blob on.

I have attached pictures of the ingredients list. Picture credit : stylenanda. Please click to enlarge.

Top - #2 / Bottom - #1
There! The swatches. I promise you this is quite accurate. Like 99% similar as to what I see with my eyes IRL.


Say hello to arm mole! It's been an extremely long time since it last showed up in  a post!

My thoughts :

If you're looking to cover a zit, this sucks. As you can tell from the coverage test above, it fares pretty badly. As an undereye concealer? Yes! IF your dark eye circles are not severe, you can definitely use this as an undereye concealer / highlighter. It gives a beautiful dewy finish that looks amaaaazing and natural, as long as either one of the shades suits you.

I have been using the darker shade (#2) to conceal the inner V of my eyebags/circles. It's only very slightly lighter than my dark eye circles. I then use the lighter shade (#1) to highlight a bigger V from the inner portion of my cheeks all the way to my eye bags. This highlights the area and creates the illusion of fuller cheeks and hides the eyebags more. By having fuller cheeks, you'll look younger. I do not mean swollen cheeks uhh so don't get me wrong. The lighter shade (#1) is perfect for natural highlighting due to it's dewy finish and that it's only slightly lighter than my skin tone.

On a totally random note, this concealer smells nice lol. Also, you have to set this concealer with some loose/pressed powder if you want this to last. It's not very long lasting and I'd say it wears for about 3-4 hours on oily skin. I guess if you want something that's natural and dewy, you can't really expect it to be a long lasting product. This one's perfect for those with dry under eyes as it's a very liquidy product. Kinda creamy but not sticky or anything.

I love this item and I'd recommend it if the shade suits you. I have purchased several back ups of shade 1 already :D

Texture: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (AWESOMEEEEE!)
Coverage: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (Covers some but just the minimal stuff)
Lasting Power: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Average wear, take another star off if you're oily but don't powder.)
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (I absolutely love this. It's affordable and not cakey! But one star off for the coverage and another off because it's definitely NOT a "Full Cover Concealer")

I got mine from a seller on Qoo10. Please note that he/she is only selling the mini sized concealer so it's only $2.


If you want the full sized one, you can try this seller. ***Please take note that I've never purchased anything from this seller before.


Alternatively, you can always join a stylenanda spree and get the items directly from stylenanda.com

Love,
Domo 

Disclaimer : I purchased these products with my own money and am not related to the sellers above in any way. The review is 101% honest and based on my own experience with the product.

2 comments:

  1. This is fake 3ce full cover concealer. They don't launch this size of concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from America Express Hackers & we both confirmed it if it really works. Truly, the card worked & without delay i gave it a try also. Ever since then I've been withdrawing up to $10,000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. Am glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works and made me rich!! Are you poor or in search of financial aid? Instead of getting a loan, i will advise you get this blank ATM card now!! This Carmella Raymond citizen of United States. Contact them now!! E-mail: ( americaexpresscard@hotmail.com ) and also, you can call or Text this Cell Number: +1 (518) 460-6400..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...