Monday 9 September 2013

Product Review : Tony Moly Fresh Aqua Cooling 24 Eyes Stick

Hello hello! Here I am, blogging around midnight again. Have been busy the past weeks with work and various birthdays. Can't believe the number of September babies I know!

I went to Korea last year and purchased a product I had meant to review but forgot about :x I meant to review it! I swear, even the pictures are taken in the hotel room~

Take a look :D



I'm really no expert when it comes to the ingredients so... Be your own judge yea. OR just try the product out at the store to get the feel of it!


Comes in a short little tube.


With a plastic stopper that protects the product


Looks familiar? I've reviewed a similar product HERE but the product for this is a milky blue color.

What I think of this product :

Unlike the Etude House Eyes Cream that I reviewed previously, this does NOT claim to be an eye cream. It's described more as a simple "pick me up" product for the eyes, hence the 24 in the product name. You can apply this handy little eyes stick anywhere, anytime as long as your eyes are feeling tired and need a little boost. If you're looking for a proper eye cream, skip this. However as a pick me up eyes stick, it's just lovely. It's really cooling and refreshing on the skin. It has a very light minty floral-ish scent. My sister bought this as well and she spams it. She carries this around the house and reapply constantly while doing her homework / studying. (Am not sure if she brings it to school) It helps make her more awake due to the cooling effect.

For me, I've gotten pretty lazy so I no longer bring a make up pouch out. Which means if I were to use this over my made up face... My dark eye circles will show through. Instead I use this in the mornings when I'm feeling really sleepy or like now, when I'm blogging late in the night.

I forgot how much this costs though as I bought this in Korea. I do remember it being extremely cheap but that's Korea. Everything's OP in SG :x You can check this out in stores though, I believe there's an outlet at Bugis!

*This product performs almost identically to the Etude one so if you opt for that as an alternative if Tony Moly one is not available or not as accessible or cheaper! I honestly do not know which is cheaper but personally I'd just get whichever is nearer to me cause I am a lazy bum.

Scent : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Nothing very attractive or negative about this scent)
Texture : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (It absorbs quickly and is extremely cooling on the skin, similar to the Etude one)
Effectiveness : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Instant boost and hydrates eye area a little)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (I still love such handy products :D) 

Cheers,
Domo ❤

Disclaimer : I bought this with my own money in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...