Friday 11 January 2013

Product Review : Mac Ravishing Lipstick

Hello hello, I've scheduled this post for the afternoon so good afternoon everyone! It's midnight now and I'm trying to finish this post before I go to bed.

I finally have a cosmetic product review up for you~~~ = 3 =


Now please don't bother about the dust T__T My table is EXTREMELY messy and I can't help if some dust gets on something once in awhile. I actually tried wiping the dust of but... Well...


Introducing the Mac Ravishing Lipstick! (Cremesheen finish) I was a crazy fan of Mac before I started loving the Jap and Korea cosmetics so I acquired this lipstick via their recycling program. Return 6 Mac empties to get 1 new lippie.


Here's the lipstick! I've used it a few times prior to taking the picture so pardon the weird markings too.


Here's a swatch of it on my arm.


And my ugly lip x 2. As you can see, this is not the glossiest or most moisturizing lipstick in the world. You can see all of my lip lines, even when I smile you can see that it's uneven! The color is more true on my arm, a muted peachy orangey shade.

The lipstick doesn't really go on smoothly so for dry lips, this isn't something you would like. It's not flattering at all for people with lips like mine so I would advice one to use lipbalm under and lipgloss over so your lips would look juicy and moisturized.

I've not bought Mac lippies in awhile but I believe this is 29sgd..?

Texture : ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (Drying...)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Actually pretty pigmented. Buildable.)
Lasting power : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Average? Doesn't really stain your lips afterwards.)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (An average lipstick though now I'm more in love with Korean cosmetics for their price AND quality!)

Cheers,
Domo ❤

Disclaimer : I exchanged 6 Mac empties for this lippie and it does not affect the honesty of my review in any way.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you buy this or rather get this lipstick? I'm just wondering where to recycle my MAC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...