Tuesday 18 October 2011

Product Review : ShiroMomo Hada Whitening Water

Hello hello people!!! Before I head off to my event later on today, I shall blog :D I have to admit, I've been a really slackish blogger these days. But I've been losing weight hardworking-ly. I'll share it with you guys next time so no one needs to get cheated again =3

Remember the ShiroMomo Hada Whitening Mist I reviewed awhile ago? I know that there're some of you out there don't really like mists, so here you go, a real toner!


So if you don't like mist, you'll be glad to know they have this ShiroMomo Hada Whitening Water for you to try!


This toner's a clear runny liquid that is almost similar to the Hada Labo one. Actually, I find this to be a cousin of the Hada Labo one... The texture is similar, the effect is similar, except that the Hada Labo one is unscented. However as mentioned previously, I'm a fan of peaches.

I'm not someone who's really sensitive or allergic to scents so to me, it's like a refreshing burst of peaches each time I use it. This toner absorbs quickly too.


Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, just like the mist, but slightly more moisturizing. Mist haters, get the toner instead! I use this like how I use Hada Labo. Three drops, then pat pat pat till it all absorbs. Alternatively, you can purchase compressed masks from SASA and use this toner like a mask!

Do note that if used that way, it takes a longer time to absorb fully into the skin. I've described more about the ShiroMomo Hada series before, so check the ShiroMomo Hada Whitening Mist review if you've forgotten! Also, remember that whitening =/= making you few shades fairer, it simply brightens your skin.

This ShiroMomo Hada Whitening Water is available for $16.90 at BHG outlets if I'm not wrong! Well if I am, you can always head over to their Facebook page to ask them about it~

Effectivenes: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (No whitening, brightening! Slightly less hydrating than Hada Labo but the scent...)
Scent: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (My cuppa tea!)
Texture: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Slightly sticky, but still really easily absorbed)
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (It's pretty cheap, it works well and it smells good. One of my favorite toners now!)

Love,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I bought this water for reviewing purposes and because I love peaches!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you girls blog anymore? #criesaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...