Saturday 1 October 2011

Product Review : Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Mask

Hello my Domokies! Long time no a proper review~ Have been prepping for some stuff and somewhat occupied this week. I'm currently sipping away at a packet of ChocoMarvel because I'm having my cramps now. I'm finally safe to use new stuff on my face so on this particularly tired day, I decided to slap the Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Mask on my face.


I wanted to use it since a long time ago but I couldn't as my face was having its down moments.


FOR THE STRANGEST REASONS, I CANNOT FIND THIS ON THE NARUKO SG SITE ANYMORE. So this is the most I can provide.


The instructions if you can read Chinese, otherwise thank goodness for the picture tutorial but I'm sure most people know how to use a sheet mask!

When I first tore the packet open, I was slightly disappointed. I was expecting some fresh and crisp apple scent but it never came. In fact, it smells as though it is fragrance free? I'm not sure as I did not receive the box and the website doesn't seem to carry this anymore.

However, I was pleasantly surprised when I touched the mask. It felt really soft and the material felt sooooooo thin on my face! Yet it manages to soak up most of the essence and not drip them all over me?


This mask is really really gentle because you can even cover your eye area with it. With this mask I like to just take a really short 15-20 minutes nap with it on. However if you're someone who needs to do your homework / work, you can peel down the eye pieces thingy and continue with your work!

On a side note, the mask material is so wonderfully fine and thin that I can see through it xP I absolutely adore such a great quality cloth!


L - Before / R - After

I think the difference is pretty obvious correct..? No photoshop to fake results okay, I took these pics in the same lighting! I used it because my skin was in a super dull state after make up so now that it has restored my skin's radiance, I can put make up again and still look fresh!

This mask is suspended in a clear essence too.


The down side is that it takes a whole lot of time to absorb. This is a really moisturizing mask and it works great on my skin, IF I give it enough time to sink in. That means a few minutes of massaging and patting it in. I do think that the result is really worth it as my skin felt so soft and plump after using. Like the toing toing / boing boing kinda feeling ya know?


The mask soaks up so much essence that it's still so wet after 20minutes! I LOVE the shape of this mask. If you look at the photo of me using it, you can see that it's like a 95% fit for my face. Just extend the nose area a lil bigger and it'll be perfect for me! I did not have to stretch the mask or do anything uncomfortable, it just settled on my skin like a second skin. (Sounds disturbing but it's just an example)

In all honesty, I jumped to my laptop and went to the Naruko SG site to search for this mask but I couldn't find it. I was devastated because I really did like this mask. WHERE DID IT GO? I have no idea. But if it's available, I'll definitely be buying this!


Texture : ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (A little hard to absorb at first)
Effectiveness : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Absolutely and madly in love with it.)
Mask shape : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (A near perfect fit for my face!)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (One star off simply because it takes a little time to get it all in.)

I WANNA PURCHASE IT WHERE DID IT GO? :( Okay but I do have quite a handful of mask, so maybe by the time I finish my own mask supply, this mask will magically appear on the Naruko SG site once again?

Love,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : Naruko SG sent two pieces of this mask to me for reviewing purposes! Results may differ with individuals and I am just sharing how this mask performed on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...