Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Finally it's my off day!

O(≧∇≦)O

OMG OFF DAY! After working for so many days, I finally get to have one. *Punches fist into the air*

Currently catching up on all the shows I've been missing out on and Leverage is ending soon! Any of you watch the same shows I do? Like... Leverage, CSI, Glee, Supernatural and Vampire diaries!!! These are my absolute favorite and Parker from Leverage never fails to do something quirky to make me smile.

I have something personal that I'd have loved to share but then again, you'll never know who's stalking your blog so I'd better not! Let's just say, a bad main course can spoil your entire meal and experience at the restaurant. Of course, what I'm referring to is not food related at all.

I'll be having dinner at Ichiban later! Can't wait <3 Ringo and I absolutely adore Japanese food, we'll die without those! Will post up pictures to make allllllll of you hungry!

Let's end with an attempted camwhore shot!



Cheers,
Chiharu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...