Friday 29 April 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Suddenly in love...

With this song. I have to say I am unable to completely comprehend the meaning behind the lyrics but I love the melody and her voice. Best of all, she's so pretty! Unfortunately I cannot understand her dialect...



I mentioned I love singing, so I'd love to hear songs of different styles and languages! Beware of the scream towards the end of the MV though, it can shock you!

Here's a screamless one for you!



She composed the melody of the song, isn't she just so talented? I have to add, she actually does a few make up tutorials on youtube. I actually found her on youtube because of her make up tutorials first as opposed to her real career. I thought she looked a little like Park Eun Hye from Pink Lipstick, the Korean drama. They both have really pretty and innocent features. Me want /.\

A make up tutorial by Yukiuava : Innocent Eye Make Up Part II (Part I is all the skincare only)




Another song from her that I quite liked too :



That's it from me for today! I have a make up tutorial coming up but first I need to find better lighting. Only the best for the readers of Domokie!

Enjoy your weekends !

Lotsa happiness,
Chiharu ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...