Thursday 28 April 2011

A Ringo A Day: All my base is belong to Darth Vader

A few posts ago, I mentioned that I managed to sneak Darth Vader onto my work place's CPU yeah? And now, here be proof!


Darth Vader is too big to fit on top of my flat LCD monitor, so he shall watch me draw from the sidelines. I sometimes sacrifice newborns to him in hope that he will grant me special drawing powers.

Ignore the green apple pencil sharpener. I know it's terribly out of place but it's the only one I have. : c



Darth Vader is bigger than my Magnum20! The office guys gave me a black sketchbook, black eraser and black pencils for work. Design people really like black a lot, don't they?

Join the dark side as well!

Signing off,
Ringo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...