Tuesday 26 April 2011

OOTD: Red Paisley Print Dress With Black Cropped Cardigan

First day of work today! And I was almost late because I got lost (again). *facepalm*

It was really quite an exciting day for me, but I shan't weigh you guys down with trifle details, unless you guys volunteer to hear it. (● з ●)

Suffice to say, I'm really glad I chose this odd path, following my pipe dreams, though it means sacrificing quite a few other things.



Like sleep.

'Sleep is for the weak' is probably a lifestyle for most designers/ starving artists/ etc. My eyebags aren't too visible in the photos, but that's the power of makeup and a bad camera.


Better?

It's a rather normal outfit. Red paisley print dress and a cropped cardigan. They're both hand-me-downs from my mother, but I like wearing them anyway. They're comfortable, and I'm a sucker for comfort.


How about you guys? How was your day?

Signing off
Ringo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...