Thursday 28 April 2011

A Ringo A Day: How I Eat My Fries

Today I joined the gaiz at the office for their Thursday run (they religiously go running every Tuesday & Thursday), and realized how unfit I am. OTL

The imbal ones ran two rounds, and the more chui ones like me ran and walked one round and went back to the office to game instead. D:

Played Marvel vs Capcom 3 and got seriously pwned!

The game screen gets a little messy with all the 3D elements, and the gameplay is a little slow compared to Street Fighter 4. But it's still fun to see characters like Amaterasu from Okami, Deathpool and Dante on the same screen.



And well, back to the topic at hand: how I eat my fries.




I love to eat it with lots of pepper and a bit of tartar sauce on top. It looks better and taste better.

Of course, I only do that to Macdonald's fries, because on their own they suck. They mostly taste bland, salty and mass-produced. I love their shaker fries though.

So that's all for today. I actually quite like the interior design of the new Macdonald's outlets.



Signing out,
Ringo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...