Monday 22 August 2011

Product Review : Bihada Ichizoku Sexy Gloss in Shimmery Pink

Hello my Domokies! I know I said I'd be doing a post on Underwater World tonight but there's TONS of photos to sort through and the lighting is super poor so I'd need to edit each one. That takes time, a lot of time in fact so here's a review to "bribe" you all first!

At the same time, I promised to do this long ago but I didn't have time for it! So sorry Joan! Here it is now~

Remember that a long long long time ago, in a faraway land, I reviewed the Bihada Ichizoku Cheek in Pink? Turns out there's a matching gloss to pair up with the blusher!

Same pretty packaging! But in blue this time round~


Here's the description and ingredients list!


The entire thing is pink :D With gold words, super girly!


Open it up...


Here's the applicator! It's almost like a plastic applicator but this one's truly a brush, it's soft and bendy.


As you can see, it picks up a sufficient amount of gloss! Really thin brush eh? It fooled me the first time I pulled it out, I thought it was a plastic applicator!

So what's this pretty lil gloss supposed to do? Here's the description according to Bihada Ichizoku...


Yeaps, there're two colors, one for the pink lovers like me and another for the nude lip lovers!


L - Without / R - With

SEE HOW GLOSSY IT IS? The color is slightly off so I took a better one for all you lovelies~


Ok I was trying to act sexy and have those luscious thick lips but I don't think that's working very well >____< Never mind that, see how plump my lips look! It's sooooooooo smooth and glossy, making it such that whatever lip lines or dry flakes you have are camouflaged.

This is a beautiful coral-ish pink shade, just like the blush it was made for. It too contains golden shimmers but it's not obvious in the lip swatches above because of the white light that's reflected. To me, this is not an opaque gloss. It WILL enhance the natural rosiness of your lips and bring a little more life to them. The gloss smells delightful, I'm not sure what the exact scent is but I detect maybe... Rose? It's definitely floral but super pleasant and not overwhelming.

This gloss is very slick, thick and sticky all at the same time. It's a gloss that you can wear for longer hours because the thicker / stickier it is, the more hours you'll get out of it. It's wonderful while freshly applied but it causes my lips to crack slightly if I do not reapply when it starts drying. It's still a wonderful gloss though, the color, the scent...

This product is sadly no longer available if I'm not wrong. You can check your nearest SASA to see if they still carry stocks for this! Alternatively, you can drop an email to eternity.singapore@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase directly from their office! It costs $20.90 if I'm not wrong :)


Glossiness : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Please refer to the picture above to verify.)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (It's a little sheer, enhances the natural rosiness of your lips.)
Lasting power : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Slightly sticky so this'll last longer than most slippery glosses.)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Love it, especially the scent!)

Also, remember to join our giveaway for the My Beauty Diary Hello Kitty Strawberry Milk Mask if you haven't already! It's ending soon, giveaway link HERE~

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : This product was given to me by Eternity Inter-Trade Singapore. I am in no way related to them. My reviews are 101% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...