Wednesday 1 June 2011

Product Review : Bihada Ichizoku Cheek (Pink)

So we've been lacking a little in the review department lately just because I haven't really been dressing up so I couldn't use much of my make up. I recently opened a blusher that I bought during the SASA sales. And did you know, Yishun SASA is still having their atrium sale?  So you can go shopping! GSS is around the corner and the word sales is EVERYWHERE!

Let's get back to the review shall we? It's the Bihada Ichizoku Cheek (Pink). I know it's somewhat weirdly phrased but that's actually printed on the back of it's packaging. It's just a cheek color / blush.


I love Japanese stuff, they give me the feeling that they put much effort into the product's outer packaging too. It's a nice touch for our eyes and the product is awesome too! Read on~


See! This is what I mean by the "Bihada Ichizoku Cheek (Pink)"! I have to admit though, the description is true to it's words. It really has a smooth texture and stuff like that but I'll get to that later. I think at this point, the "how to use" portion can be edited slightly.

Usually I'd recommend a brush for your blush. And I also recommend buffing the blush with a brush. See how it all rhymes? :D But I'm not saying fingers are wrong, I just think it's more hygienic to use a brush and I personally dislike products on my fingers. Fingers however provide a quick fix if you happen to OD on blush.

Also the ingredients list is included for those sensitive skin babes!


After removing that pretty box, you get this little rectangular blush that I quite like because it fits easily in the palm of my hand and... Small stuffs just look cute to me in general. It's not a fingerprint magnet and I love that too because I don't have to keep wiping it clean after each use.


The back of it, don't ask me what it says because I can't read it.


From this angle, I'm quite sure you can see by now that it's not a matte blush. It's not glittery either so you don't to worry about those pesky chunky monkey glitters.


A swatch on my arm. At this point, I have to say that you cannot be fooled by the swatch. It's truly very pigmented but my fluorescent lighting washes it out slightly. However, I think this is more of a coral pink shade than a pure sweet / bubblegum pink. It's quite a warm pink.


After blending, it looks even lighter no thanks to my fluorescent lighting! So while hoping that you can see the color, let me just give all of ya a boost by describing it alongside. Firstly as I've mentioned, it's a nice coral pink. Quite warm toned yet I believe everyone should be able to pull it off nicely regardless of skintone. It has a golden sheen to it that isn't obvious in the picture because the shimmer particles was reflecting white light.

When I saw that it gives you a golden sheen, that's exactly what I mean. The shimmer particles are really fine so I'm quite sure it wouldn't enhance any current pore problems nor make you look like a disco ball. Personally it gives me a nice flush that looks really natural and cute at the same time. Do be warned that this blush is very pigmented to I suggest patting the brush on the blush instead of swiping it across. I do tap my brush a little before patting it on my cheeks as it really picks up a lot of powder.

All in all, I really liked it. I cannot remember the exact price of this blush but it's pretty affordable especially during a sale! If you're looking for a new blusher, why not give this one a go? Also it's made in Japan and it sets my heart at ease because I believe in Japan!!! This is my very first Bihada Ichizoku product and I wish that previously I had the opportunity to try their mask :( I missed that chance and am jealous of the other bloggers who tried out the mask from Bihada Ichizoku!!!

Texture : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Once again, so finely milled!!!)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★(A little hard to capture due to my lighting but I promise you, it packs a punch)
Application : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Really easy, pat, tap, pat and blend!)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Another Japanese blusher in my love list! Such a cute flush it gives me~)

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I am not related to SASA nor Bihada Ichizoku, I simply love Japanese products so I bought this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...