Sunday 5 June 2011

Product Review : Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow in Natural / Light Brown

I bought this product a few months ago but I can no longer find it on the website. So I'm pretty sure when I bought it, it said light brown but on another site it's called natural brown...

Either way, now you know both names so if you ever wanted to buy this, you'd know!


Here's what it looks like. It's a little long though, not very convenient for chucking in my MU bag but it still fits.


This is just to show you the words. But I'm not sure you can see it. It just says Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow.

I didn't manage to take a picture of the ingredients list cause I found none on my pencil BUT I found it on another site! Here it is...

Ingredients :

Titanium Dioxide , Hydrogenated Soybean Oil ,Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Iron Oxides, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides ,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate,Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol ,Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol

- As taken from prettyandcute


Comes along with the brow liner on one side...


And a spoolie on the other! I personally prefer spoolies to the normal brushes because I feel that this combs through my brows more thoroughly?

Personally, I don't think this is a light brown eyebrow pencil at all. Natural brown would fit its color more because I have dark reddish brown hair and this pencil suits me perfectly. Here are swatches for you to judge for yourselves!


The top swatch was done heavily whereas the bottom swatch was just one swipe of the liner. I know most of you would think it's not very pigmented but I like my brow pencils this way. If it's too pigmented, it will be extremely easy to overdo and I'm 99% sure you wouldn't want to end up like...

Image taken from google.images

This. ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ Pardon me but I thought that was amusing.

Which is why I always opt for a less pigmented brow pencil. It's easier to build up color than to remove. But that's only for my brows because I tend to have a heavy hand and I don't want to look like the picture above. It's not waxy or hard for the color to go on, it's just not as pigmented but swatches easily? I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone.

But... What's a spoolie? It's a brush that allows you to comb through your brows to tame them and also to blend!

This pencil is available at John Little Stardust outlets I believe because I've just seen it there yesterday! Secretive.SG no longer carries this though. For now at least.

Pigmentation: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Not very pigmented but relatively alright)
Application: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Easy to NOT overdo!)
Lasting power: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Fades a little if I rub at it throughout the day)
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (I quite like this but it would depend on individual preference!)

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I bought this with my own money and am not related to Lioele in anyway!

7 comments:

  1. are there any red undertones in it? doesn't look like it from the swatch, but would like to make sure. thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we're so sorry we left that part out, actually it does have a little red undertones in it. That's why it matches my slight reddish brown hair so well. However my camera seems to be incapable of picking up red undertones, even for my hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get a lot of "lead" in this pencil? It's more expensive than drug store pencils -- would you get the same as is in...say... a Maybelline retractable brow pencil? Thanks for your review, by the way! It's hard to find reviews on Lioele products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the amount of product that was in, I'm not sure exactly how much is inside but I've been using it for months now and there's still plenty left?

    TBH, Lioele products aren't supposed to be very expensive! They're only always overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bit the bullet and ordered the Lioele pencil in Grey Black (my hair is almost black). It's my current favourite eyebrow product! I like how hard the pencil is. It keeps the brows looking soft and natural. Thanks for your help. :)

    ps how much is Lioele in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lioele usually costs more than 20-30SGD in Singapore. However because in reality, it really isn't that expensive in Korea which is why no one wants to buy Lioele in Singapore...

    That leads to a mega drop in price and now Lioele products are usually below 15SGD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I purchase Lioele products in singapore?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...