Monday 13 June 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Puppy love ❤

DOMOKIE HAS MADE IT TO ROUND 2 OF THE GINVERA BLOGGERS CHALLENGE!!!

Happy TTM so I've decided to do up this ultimate random post full of puppy love!

There was this day I went down to Eastpoint to collect some winnings from a FB contest, and I chanced upon a groomers' contest! Everyone dressed up their doggies to make them look like NUMBER 1. Check out some contestants!


Aww, look at that cute tongue hanging out of its mouth!


I'm pretty sure this is a poodle~


The owner was trying to get his doggie to look at my camera xD


This is uber cute too! Are you awwing yet?


Pretty sure this is a schnauzer!


That's right! ONE OF MY FAVORITE BREEDS, THE MALTESE!


More of her~


So cute right!!!


Okay this is a shi tzu, it's posing for the camera~~~


Hope you enjoyed this totally random yet adorable post!

Love,
Chiharu ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...