Thursday 16 June 2011

Product Review : Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips in #01 Shiny Pink Shower

I've been doing at least one post a day and will be doing more FOTDs soon! I have quite a number of upcoming events so I'll be dolling up which is why there will be FOTDs! I'm not sure if anyone likes FOTD posts but if you do, please let me know so I'll know what you girls/guys prefer~

And as usual, let's get on with the review for today's product, the Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips in #01 Shiny Pink Shower.


Firstly, this isn't a Jap product. It's from Korea, but isn't the packaging just adorable too? But pink is still my thing so if it were all pink I'd probably fall deeper in love~


The description and instructions...


My shade! Yes, my table has huge pores. It came like this!!!


After taking it out from the box... Pretty cute right? The orange bows with white polka dots!


Love the font. I'm a sucker for anything pretty and curvy.


This is the seal! Make sure you only turn out 1-2mm worth of product at one go, you wouldn't wanna overdo it!


See that sweet sweet pink~ Those white spots are shimmers, they reflected light and hence looked like that.


A swatch of it! It's gonna sound weird but I'd describe this product as a gloss stick instead? It feels like one.


L - Without / R - With

Do NOT penalize my ugly lips!

Like I said, I think this is more a gloss stick than a lipstick. It's very slick and smooth. In fact, the product melts upon touching my lips! It's rather moisturizing but a little too thin for me, I don't mean that it's sheer, it's more of slightly uneven. Unless your lips are nicely plumped and moisturized. It smells like tangerines/oranges but personally their previous peach scent! Also, because this is something really slick, it slides around quite a bit and disappears quite easily. I recommend this more for people with dry lips because it's more hydrating. However if you're looking for something that's long wearing, you might want to skip this.

Personally, I feel that this pink is something very safe, something that everyone can pull of because a little bit of your natural lip color still peeks through. It's more cool toned though so if you're quite warm, it may look a little ashy on you. There are four more colors excluding this one in case this doesn't suit you!

It's currently available at all Etude House outlets for $24.90 if I'm not wrong, and there's a 20% off on it now!

Texture : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (I really like how it glides on so smoothly and how moisturizing it is!)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Average, not too sheer but not very pigmented either.)
Lasting power : ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (The "wetter" it is, the easier it'll fade!)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (I like it and would consider other colors~)

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : This product is also purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...