Thursday 9 June 2011

Product Review : CandyDoll Lipgloss in Macaroon Pink

This is something that's hard to find in SG, yet highly desired.

It's the CandyDoll Lipgloss in Macaroon Pink!


I don't have the outer packaging for this because I dumped it!


Their usual striped design!


Hm, I don't like the stopper of this gloss. It didn't prevent the gloss from smearing all over the wand.


This is the applicator! Your typical doe foot applicator. Picks up a sufficient amount of gloss each time round.


That's the swatch of the gloss. It's an extremely pigmented milky pink gloss. This is supposedly the improved version as opposed to previous CandyDoll glosses because it's now a combination of lip concealer + gloss.

Here's the ingredients list :

"Apple diisostearyl Toriisosutearin polyglyceryl Poriisobuten -2 hydrogenated dextrin palmitate dimethylsilyl silica hyaluronic acid Na · tocopherol simethicone Wed microcrystalline mica iron oxide titanium oxide (+/-) 4 - red - yellow - 202 203 - 226 red - borosilicate carmine red (Ca / Na) · (PET / methyl methacrylate) laminated Haidorogenjimechikon Dimethicone" - Extracted from Shoponblog.

Please do NOT purchase from them though, their prices are super overpriced. Trust me, I've been to Japan. If you must purchase this, scroll down to continue to the end where I share my preferred seller.


This is the lipswatch. I don't really need to say more do I..? I really wanted to like this lipgloss but unfortunately, it's too thick and sticky for me. On the plus side it would mean that it'd stay on a lot longer than most glosses. This gloss does NOT work on dry chapped lips. If you've many fine lines on your lips, it will show. Most definitely like what you see in the lipswatch.

I'm not a photoshop professional and I prefer to be honest in my reviews. And TBH, I really wanted to love this. Unfortunately it's too patchy on me and it really dries out my lips and makes them peel. There's no scent or taste.

You can get this from blingalways.com if you really want to. I personally wouldn't advise this unless you have naturally smooth and plump lips.

Glossiness : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (It's not something I'd consider as very glossy.)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (It's totally opaque.)
Lasting power : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Adheres to your lips like MAD)
Overall : ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (I don't like it because it's patchy on me and emphasizes all the flaws of my lips.)

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : Bought this with my own money as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...