Friday 17 June 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Apologies~

Hello everyone! There has been a lack of posts lately and I'm going to explain myself.

First, I've made it into the Ginvera bloggers challenge part 2! So I actually have a presentation on tomorrow so I have to prepare for it. You all will get to see it too, once I'm done with it. The event is tomorrow so there'll be a post of it coming up soon~

Secondly, I've also made it to the second round of a singing competition. And it's on the 28th! So I only have awhile to practice because my schedule is quite clogged next week. I will be singing 可惜不是你 by Fish Leong. Most likely. So wish me luck everyone :)

Here's the song in case anyone's curious.


The sound quality is a little poor though. Somewhat muffled.

Lastly, I've been sent a few stuff for reviewing and I'll be doing it soon I promise!!! Look forward to it, I assure you, it's good stuff. And one of it is something not only ladies, but guys will love too!

OHOH, remember to take part in our current ongoing GIVEAWAY!!!

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

2 comments:

  1. ooooh haha good luck with the two challenges! how coincidental, the singing competition falls on my birthday! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nia, wow you're quick! I will wish you a happy birthday then :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...