Friday 10 June 2011

Product Review : Melliesh Cheek Color in #03

What a warm afternoon eh? It's super hot now and once again, yes, I'm camping at home and doing reviews for my lovelies~ The weather makes me really cranky though but I'm happy because I've received some really unique products from a certain company yesterday! I'll reveal the products 7 days later when I'm done testing it!

Moving on to the product that I've already used, the Melliesh Cheek Color in #03.


Yes, you can ooohhh and ahhhh at the pretty packaging again. How can girls NOT love it? You have cupids, floral prints, ribbons and lace! Of course, let's not forget Yui's pretty face that's there for you to admire and droll over~


You can see the price tag here, I bought this from John Little's Stardust outlets.


That's the ingredients list, and I really love how it is so recently manufactured! Means I won't have to be rushing my usage!


I promise you the picture is not blurry okay, it's because of the shadows! And yes, you have this nice gold lacy prints? I'm not sure how to describe them though. Lace? Ribbons?


The back of the blush...


Ta-da! Looks likes a really cool toned pink right? Before you worry about cool toned pinks not matching your skin tone, remember how my lighting is fluorescent and how my camera dislikes picking up any hint of warmth in my pictures?

Once again, great product from Japan!!! No I'm not really obsessed with Japan. Okay maybe a little. Nah, who am I kidding. I LOVE JAPAN. Food, beauty, fashion, nearly everything. And this blush? Me love too! It''s definitely not disappointing and I love my pinks. Firstly, it's finely milled. Secondly, it doesn't make you look like a disco ball despite having shimmers in it. Thirdly, this is super affordable. I'll share the deal with you later okay?


Top - Blended / Bottom - Swatch

That's what it looks like, but not exactly either. It's more of a bright pink with subtle yellow undertones so the warm toned people can wear this too. The shimmers are extremely fine and not visible in this case, so usually it won't be visible once you blend it out on your cheeks. It has silver shimmers if my eyes aren't failing me because it's sooooo tiny. So people with pore problems, you don't have to worry.

Truly, there's not much I can say about a blush right? Let me show you what it looks like on my cheeks. Prepare to be blown away by a picture that looks super not like me!!!


No, I did not get a nose job, it's just the shadows, my puffy lids and lighting playing around with my fatty nose! See that beautiful pink on my cheeks? It's not really that cool toned right? A little peachy in fact, but that's because my skin is quite yellow, so pink plus yellow = peachy. Somewhat.


Love the pink! And what's on my lips? The cute lollipop lipgloss I reviewed awhile back! I love my eye make up that day.


You can see the color on my cheeks clearly here, and my eye make up too! But don't laugh at my lack of nose bridge~

Also, one first glance, one may think it is a dupe for Candydoll's blush that I reviewed too. Here's a little bit of comparison pics to show you how they are not the same!



Just comparison pics! Let me know if you'd like a CandyDoll Strawberry Pink VS Melliesh #03!
I forgot to mention that these are actually on 20% off now at John Little's Stardust so it's only about, $19.80 or so? Please try one while you can!

Texture : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Once again, thumbs up Japan, super finely milled!!!)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★(It's pigmented for sure, but not in-your-face kinda color.)
Application : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Dab, pat, buff and you're done!)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (This is on my love list too! Please try one~)

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : Yes, you guessed it! Bought with my own money~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...