Monday 6 June 2011

Bits of Chiharu : More music to fill our lives with happiness!

I have to admit, I'm one of those who constantly listens to a sad melody. I'm an emotional person perhaps. But that's also because I often think too much.

Then again, I can't have too much negative or I'll fall into a depression or something! Balance is the key~ So let me share with all my readers the kind of cute music that perks me up!!!



The opening song of K-ON is just sooooo cute and bright! I love all the characters in the show. I can no longer stand watching dramas because they make me so upset all the time. Something cheery like this is perfect for making me un-depressed~



Yui chan~~~ From K-ON! This song is called Fuwa Fuwa Time, MY FAVORITE SONG from the first season~ This anime always perks me up because of their common loves, music and... FOOD!!! Azunyan is sooooo cute too~~~ Kawaii desu!

Secretly, I really love Yui from K-ON. She's so similar to me and I totally trip over my own feet too! And I love food~ The only differences we have is that I can't really play the guitar well and I DO get fat if I eat too much! I'm a vocalist too~ Kind of, I can sing but the last time I sang with a live band was about 2-3 years ago. I'm probably going to start again because I'm inspired by K-ON!!! And also, singing is my passion. It's one of the only talents I have.



Duet by Mio chan and Yui chan! I have to say that Mio's voice is great too but Yui's one is just more unrealistic which is the kind of dosage I need~



<3 the cuteness! Mio's voice is really good though, I'd suppose she'd do really well as a singer too? But Yui's still cute!!!

Just sharing my music loves~ Will do a review on my favorite loose powder tomorrow! Look forward to it because it's something affordable yet high quality!

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...