Monday 13 June 2011

Product Review : Living Nature Nourishing Day Cream

I've just begun writing this review and it's 2.19am already. I know I'll most definitely snore through the entire afternoon tomorrow so I'm using my battery's last 5% to squeeze out a review. I'm sacrificing whatever brain juice I have left so appreciate this review pretty please~

Today's product is something I won from TWOOS' "Spot the Differences" game! They held it about 2 weeks ago and I was one of the first 5 to come up with the correct answer! Let me just show you the picture and of course, you can have a go and see how many differences you manage to spot! I'll reveal the answers at the end of this post!


I know it's not very big, so erm, click to enlarge and have fun! Afterwards please scroll down to continue with the review~


Ta-da~ The Living Nature Nourishing Day Cream from TWOOS! I know you can see my reflection but please ignore it, I'm in my PJs and being super unglam. Pardon me for that.


That's the description. I'm somewhat puzzled though because I can't seem to find the ingredients list for this product. But once again, it's the semi cylindrical packaging thing that's pretty sleek and fits well in my palm.

Ingredients :

"Aqua (water), Cetearyl olivate (from olive oil), Sorbitan olivate (from olive oil), Squalane (vegetable squalane), Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (from coconuts), Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Parfum (natural fragrance)*, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter**, Glucose (plant sugar), Mel (manuka honey), Phormium tenax leaf juice (NZ flax gel), Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Sclerotium gum, Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, Glucose oxidase (from milk), Lactoperoxidase (from milk), Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, Totarol (totara extract), Benzyl benzoate*, Benzyl salicylate*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool* * From natural essential oils ** Certified organic" - Living Nature


The same dispenser as it's relative, the LN Rescue Gel! If you don't know what that is, please click HERE to recap/find out more!


LOOOOOK. I don't know about you, but each time I look at this picture, I feel like I want to eat the cream. It looks so rich and creamy. *Drools~* In any case should any of you be feeling what I'm feeling, do note that this isn't supposed to be ingested!


After reducing the amount, you can see that it's actually not so thick after all so there's no need to worry.


Meh, please just focus on the back of my hand like the camera did and ignore the mess on my vanity table + disgusting hairy arm.

From the picture, you can see that it blends perfectly, leaving behind no streaks or shine! Just a my-skin-is-naturally-beautiful kinda look! When you apply on your face that is.

This cream smells weird too. I suppose that's also because they don't add any artificial fragrances in their products and because it contains Manuka Honey? I have to first clarify, not all honey smells sweet. Most that we see in the market, especially the cheap ones smell super sweet because there's added sugar content. This one smells kinda like... Ylang ylang. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's a little sour as well and ever so lightly kinda bitter?

This cream is slightly thicker than the Ginvera cream I reviewed back, it definitely takes awhile more to absorb but I believe that's cause this is supposed to be a nourishing cream? I'm not saying it's heavy or oily, just that it takes a little more time for it to fully absorb into your skin! Do remember that a little goes a long way but it varies with the size of your face too... It really spreads out really well so start with a small blob and add if needed!

Afterwards, my skin is ALOT softer and smoother! I'm not joking! I finally know why my face was so smooth just after the TWOOS BA cleansed it for me. Their products really work wonders. I swear you need to try it for yourself to believe.

My cream was the travel size one and it contains 50g/ml? Not very sure. 50ml is like the usual size I get for my serums x___x And it's only $35! I consider it affordable. There's a bigger retail sized one that I might repurchase if there's nothing else I'd like to try from LN.

Scent : ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ (I'm not saying it stinks!!! It's just... Not my type of scent? I like sweet fruity scents.)
Texture : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (I love how creamy it is, very blendable and spreadable.)
Effectiveness : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (I highly believe that it nourished my skin pretty damn well because it's so soft, smooth and plump afterwards!!!)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (Try one if you can, it's organic and definitely safer for sensitive skin!)

I also promised to reveal the answers right? Here it is! Did you get it right?


You can click to enlarge too! 22 differences in total!

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : This product was won by yours truly in a game organized by TWOOS on their FB page. I am in no way related to them and my review is 101% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...