Monday 13 June 2011

Bits of Chiharu : A random dosage of cuteness

I don't think I've ever blogged about this which is why I'm doing it now. I FOUND MORE PICTURES OF HIM SO I EDITED THIS POST!

I promise I'll be reviewing more stuff tomorrow so please be patient with me!

Meet Winwin. He's four if you go by the human years and that means he's 28 in dog years. 28. Sounds like he should be a mature and macho dude by now right? Let me show you...


How wrong you are. I know that picture quality isn't very good but it was taken randomly with my iPhone when I spotted him sleeping in that awkward position~


Awwww, isn't he cute and fat?


Super innocent looking, sorry but I love him!


Here's a cheeky faced one!

Goodnight,
Chiharu ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...