Wednesday 8 June 2011

Product Review : Lioele Blooming Cushion Touch Blusher in #01 Cutie Pink

We only had one beauty review yesterday and I'm going to do more, mainly because I will be extremely busy starting Thursday to Sunday so I'll be scheduling some posts to keep all of you entertained!!!

Today I'll be reviewing a blusher that's conveniently designed for touch ups! I am nomming on a Magnum mini while doing this review so I'm in a relatively good mood despite the warm weather.

Todays product!


This adorable mushroomy like thing! That's actually just the Lioele Blooming Cushion Touch Blusher in #01 Cutie Pink! You can see me in the reflection but thank god the camera's blocking my unsightly face!


From Lioele of course, I think they're underrated yet overpriced in SG. Which is why no one really bought it to try it and it's maybe pulling out of SG? They're on clearance everywhere.


Do not underestimate this bulky mushoomy blusher. Jen from frmheadtotoe has this too and she used it multiple times in her make up tutorials! She sorta "influenced" me to get this blusher.


This is the cushion that it comes with. It's been stained pink because I've used it.


This is a close up of the puff!

Onto the review for this, I tell you Lioele really is underrated. They actually make pretty good products like those I've reviewed awhile back, the gloss, tint and brow pencil. All three were products I quite liked and this current blusher makes the total amount to four!

Why is this blusher so convenient despite the bulky mushroom shape? This actually fits just right in my make up pouch so I have no problem with bulkiness. This product does NOT require a brush! All you have to do is to uncap it and puff it on the apples of your cheeks~ Extremely convenient and if it's a little harsh around the edges, just blend it a little with your fingers. As simple as that.

Let's take a look at the color shall we?


Looks bleh does it not? On the hand, it's something you would most likely scoff at because there's barely anything there! If your eyes are sensitive enough, you might be able to see the very slight pink patch on the back of my hand. Excuse the hairs okay, I'm a hairy person by nature. Which is why I have thick brows but let's not digress.

It doesn't work well on the hand but that's alright, the important thing is for it to work on the face!


This is me with very minimal make up and a light touch of the blusher. Can you see the pink on my cheeks? This is of course for a more subtle make up look. The pink tinge will just make you look more healthy and not zombie like.


However, with lesser make up, I like to have a heavier blush on. So I puffed more of it onto my cheeks. No make up tools were used in this case, just the "cushion" of the blush! Works perfectly on the cheeks!

With this blush, you must remember though that you have to pluck off the cap instead of turning it because you'll only end up spilling the powder all over you when you unscrew it. Happened to me which is why I'm telling all of you. That's the first issue I have with the blush. The second is germs. Well that's just because I'm not sure how I should go about washing this so I don't. And because I don't, I'm afraid of it being germy and causing breakouts. HOWEVER, that's just me being paranoid because I have yet to break out from this blush.

This blush is also available in #02 Cutie Peach for those girls who prefer a more peachy orange look! This blusher is available at John Little's Stardust outlets. I forgot the price though but I believe it's about $20 or so. I'm quite sure it's on a 20% off now!

Texture : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (It's a "loose" blush so it's definitely finely milled)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆(Needs quite a little bit of puffing on the cheeks)
Application : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Convenient but 1 star off because of how easy it is to spill and another 1 star off because sometimes you really need to keep puffing it on)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Something worth a try, especially if you don't own brushes!)

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I bought this from John Little's Stardust outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...