Wednesday 25 May 2011

Product Review : Lioele 3D Enamel Gloss in #1 Tangerine Peach

So... I've been having a bad tummy day. Nevertheless I want to make my blog stuffed with product reviews! Ringo's busy with work, her computer is *ahem zombie* and well, she doesn't have as much product because she spends them more on food? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ But it's okay! You all still have me~

So today's review includes another product I adore. It's the Lioele 3D Enamel Gloss in #1 Tangerine Peach!


Yes I have to repeat this yet again, ignore the clutter at the back. My table is filled with all sorts of nonsense! Let me also clarify why there's no ingredient list. It's too long and hard to capture. It's not a good excuse but if you do own the product you'll see what I mean. Anyways~ back to the product!


My fluorescent lighting washed the color out again, it's way brighter than in the picture! But it's alright, I just wanted to show you the applicator.


Here's a close up! It's a fuzzy flat applicator which makes it really great for precision. Also it picks up a sufficient amount of product so you don't have to violently stick your wand into the tube to get the product!


A swatch on my arm! I hope my picture quality is better now, I've changed camera! If it's worse, I think I'll wanna shoot myself in the head. And I understand how swatches on the arm are always not accurate when you slap them on your lips. So tada! LIP SWATCH OMG!


Left : My original lips / Right : With Lioele 3D Enamel Gloss in #1 Tangerine Peach

Before you condemn my  lips for it's shape, let me tell you I am not confident with my lips either. My bottom lips are fatter and my upper lips are so... Angled?! Also, as I've said, my fluorescent lighting washes the color out a little. It's supposed to be a really bright orangey peachy color, hence the name of the shade Tangerine Peach! I'm pretty sure it's great for spring or summer. In Singapore, there's only summer and more summer so conclusion? It's great all year round! If you don't like bright colors, you can always pick the more nudey shades! They have 5 shades in total.

Other than that, it's really very glossy despite the fact that it doesn't have any shimmers. It really does make my lips appear more "3D" because of how it leaves a glossy sheen on it. It also isn't sticky at all which I love. But if you prefer your gloss to be the sticky and stick forever on your lips kind, this is not for you.

Also this gloss smells heavenly!!! I love Lioele glosses. They usually have this sweet candy-ish scent that I cannot identify. I have more of their gloss which I will review soon :D

It's also SUPER CHEAP. You can get it from Secretive.SG for $4.50 only!

Glossiness : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Shiny / Reflective / BLING!)
Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (One coat is good enough for me but you can definitely build it up)
Lasting power : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Will die if you eat / drink / talk alot)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (I want to collect them all > . <)

Also if you'd like to try Lioele's gloss, join our giveaway!

Cheers,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I am in no way related to Lioele or Secretive.SG. I bought this product with my own money as usual.

3 comments:

  1. i saw ur review... so tempted to buy it..

    but they don't have #3 anymore =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they don't?!If you're lucky sometimes Sasa or John Little will still have. This gloss is really lovely! All smells sooooo good O(≧∇≦)O

    I was thinking of buying more colors but left a few only /.\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Would it be okay if we use one of your pictures(caption: Left : My original lips / Right : With Lioele 3D Enamel Gloss in #1 Tangerine Peach) to be posted on our Instagram account? It's for product proof/review purposes. Your blog will still be acknowledged as source. Thank you and have a great day!
    -Lioele Reseller-Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...