Sunday 29 May 2011

Product Review Bio-Essence Bio Platinum BB Cream Plus Multi Effects SPF 25 PA ++

So for days there's been a lack of reviews. Ringo and I both did one each today but I'm not satisfied with myself!

Which is why I'm going to review a BB cream that I've promised to review awhile back actually...


Ta da! It's the Bio-Essence Bio Platinum BB Cream Plus Multi Effects SPF 25 PA ++~ Basically it's known as the 10 in 1 effect BB cream. Having mentioned that, I'm sure everyone'd like to know what the 10 effects are. Read on!

Firstly, this is what Bio-Essence says about this BB cream : "Platinum is cherished and represents purity and eternity; it is the rarest and most stable form of precious metal. It possesses excellent compatibility with the human body and its powerful anti-oxidant properties are also superior. With 10 effects in just 1 bottle, the Bio Platinum BB Cream reawakens beautiful skin, creating a flawless, luminous makeup and youthful skin that exudes natural beauty and charm from the inside out." - Quoted from TheSampleStore


The picture above shows the 10 effects that can be done with just this BB cream! Sorry about the bright spots of light though, this BB cream is kinda reflective but I still need good lighting at the same time.


The tip of my BB cream is rather dirty. I think I bought a faulty tube because this product just leaks out continuously unless I flip it over. The rest of my tubes are alright though.


This is what it looks like on the back of my hand. It's not the usual very light BB cream shade. But at the same time you still need to be not too tan to wear this.


Swatch on my arm. Blends in almost perfectly too! But lets not forget the coverage test!

L - Before / R - After

Lo and behold, my naked mole vs the partially concealed mole. It looks slightly smaller in the after picture because I wasn't holding my camera as close to my mole. As you can see, coverage is pretty good. My mole is still visible but it's kinda barely there. I would conclude that this is also another light to medium coverage BB cream!

Now we should proceed to see my face xD

L - Before / R - After

Nope, it's actually not too light for me. As you can see, I have very yellowish dull skin. It totally depends on what time of the day because my skin tends to oxidize throughout the day and this picture was taken in the evening today. So it's pretty dull and dead.

What I love is that it brightens without whitening! By whitening, I mean it doesn't make me look ghost pale. If you're judging coverage by looking at how well my under eye circles are concealed, don't. I have eye bags. They are unconcealable, unstoppable, invincible. I wish they were invisible. This BB cream smells really really good too. It smells kind of floral and fruity at the same time? If you have the series below, you'll know what I'm talking about.


Yes, the BB cream smells identical to the Bio-Essence Bird Nest series in my opinion! I really adore it. Also you do have to take note that this BB cream is quite watery in texture. It goes on really smooth and I love the finish on my face! Not matte but not overly dewy either.

Oil control wise, it's like any other BB for me. I have an extremely oily T-zone so it can't be helped. I'm still loving the BB though. This BB cream can be bought found in Watsons or Guardian for $32. Sometimes they do have a 20% off so be sure to grab yours :D


Texture: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (I think this one is wonderful!)
Coverage: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (It's not too bad for a BB! It's once again buildable though!)
Lasting Power: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (My face is really just too oily)
Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (I love these which is why I bought mine in the first place)

Our giveaway is ending soon! Remember to join HERE.


Cheers,

Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I bought this by myself before winning one from Bio-Essence. Thus this product was actually paid with my own money. I am in no way related to Bio-essence or Watsons or Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...