Monday 9 May 2011

Sasa Haul: Long Overdue But Still Feeling The Aftermath

My deepest apologies for not posting the past few days! My computer hasn't been working well the past few days, so I haven't got the chance to blog at all this week. : c Right now, I'm using my brother's laptop to post first, but hopefully my computer would revive itself miraculously like the decade-old Frankenstein that it is (with my father's help added, of course).

The first thing I'll get once I get this month's salary is a new computer. Alas, the world is conspiring against me and is setting up roadblocks wherever I go, in the form of SALES!

Darn.

I've bought quite a bit of junk and trinkets recently, but let's start off with the long overdue Sasa haul:



Clockwise, starting from that bigass box, there’s

Organia White Milk Body Scrub (for sensitive skin) 180g - $13.93
(free Organia Aqua Perfect Magic Hand Clear, 30g)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara - $17.94 (UP: $29.90)
Skinlite Cooling Cucumber Pads (for eyes) 10pcs each - $2.95 for 2 packs
Lioele Blooming Pop Pinky Tint (for lips and cheeks) - $9.90
Splash Mineral Eye Sparkle – 2 for $9.90

Total damage (on my side): $54.62

So far, I’ve only tried out the Cucumber Pads (my brother tried them out too) and Eye Sparkles. The Cucumber Pads are simply too cute! I’m a sucker for packaging, so that’s an instant win for me. Plus, it works and smells great (like true blue cucumbers) too.

The Eye Sparkles are a steal at $4.95 a pop. These babies are made from minerals (mica, titanium oxide and the likes) so they’re frigging sparkly and pigmented. I got the chanteuse green and sea blue ones, and you can guess which Chiharu got from there.

And guess what? The Sasa sales may be over, but in their place now is a Watsons sales?! Thank goodness it seems I’ve gotten my shopping fix from the Sasa’s one already, or I’d be spending this month’s pay in advance again (not that I am not already). Watsons is now having an atrium sale at Northpoint for Za, Majolica, Tsubaki, and etc. But more than that, they are having sales for snack food as well.

I was eyeing all the Meiji snacks today, but by the time I finished playing at the arcade, they were already packing up. (*´ο`*)=3

I suppose that means I’m safe for today, though tomorrow is another thing altogether.

Unfortunately I’m terrible at sewing, so let me just staple my pocket back together. (´pωq’)

Signing off,
Ringo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...