Sunday 1 May 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Sasa Haul!

Greed has stuck again! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Burnt a hole in my pocket. I was supposed to just get some dinner at Northpoint. Guess what I saw when I stepped in?! The title has given me away. A gigantic humongous SASA SALES~ ~ ~ !!

All the prices have been reduced greatly, to the point of 80% for some even! Here's what I've hauled.


From left to right :
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara - $17.90
Maybelline the Magnum Volum'Express Mascara - $11.35
Loreal Glam Shine 6H Brilliance Gloss in Golden Sunset - $11.35
Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow in GN-1 - $11.95 (The picture says $11.90 but it's false!!! The receipt shows the REAL price.)

Total Damage = $52.55

OMGeeeee! Why did I do this to myself. I still have some Dollywink and Melliesh products on the way to me T____T

In case anyone of you were wondering where to get these stuff, just head down to Northpoint Shopping Centre! The sale ends tomorrow D: Hurry!

Off to sew pocket back together,
Chiharu ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...