Tuesday 17 May 2011

Product Review : Lioele Blooming Pop Pinky Tint

Okay, another review! Lovely isn't it? I wish I had tons of posts so that I can do a review spam..?

I just reviewed an eyeliner I didn't quite like, but now here's something I like. I like so many stuff don't I? ||orz

The star for today is the Lioele Blooming Pop Pinky Tint! It's actually available in two colors, this pink one and another red one. Ringo owns this do but heh, I beat her to this review!!! I didn't buy the red one because... I have two reddish tints already and wanted to try pink for a change.

This is what it looks like...

Again, ignore the mess at the back. I have too much stuff and too little space!

Pink and black is quite a pretty combo. At least it's what I like. And did I mention that I ❤ ❤ ? Okay a little confusing, what I mean is that I love heart shapes. And there it is on the bottle! *+1 Ding ding ding~*

Yes, I have a pore-ish table and everything!!!

Comes along with a brush applicator similar to that of Benefit's Posietint. Difference? Posietint is wayyyyyy more expensive! Just because this tint is cheaper doesn't mean it's not good. Just take a look at the swatches to see for yourself.

Omg pretty pink is ❤ ~ 

Of course, we have to remember that tints will tint our skin differently. This product can be used on both cheeks and lips. And we all have different skin tones and lip pigmentations so what you see on me may not be what you see on yourself.

This product smells like cherry indeed and that's not something I personally like. I'm afraid of cherries /.\ Especially those on cakes!!! So from the swatch above, you can see that this tint gives a nice pink tint to my skin that isn't overwhelming. More like a cute flush! I know most people flush red but trust me, I flush pink. I think I have really thick skin because I have never blushed in my life. Except once when I was a teensy but intoxicated. That's a good thing to me because I won't have a tomato red drunk face. xD

This tint is very blendable but at the same time you have to be quick. I'm very afraid of this drying up when I'm not done blending so what I do is I first draw an X on one cheek, blend completely and then I repeat for the other cheek. I usually do this before powder so that if I go overboard, the powder will tone it down. As for lips, I just brush it on and dab with my fingers for a nice sheer pink.

Thumbs up for a cheap and affordable product! Where to buy it? Sasa has it, John Little has it, but if you're feeling really lazy, you can also get it online from Secretive.SG! It's on discount now and it's only $9.90. Cheaper than Etude House and most definitely cheaper than Benefit!!!

Pigmentation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (It's good enough for my NC20 skin!)
Scent : ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (Cherries... Not my thing~)
Lasting power : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Stays put till you remove it)
Overall : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (It's only $9.90 so why not get it?)

Love,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : I bought this :D My own money of course! And I'm not related to SASA / John Little / Secretive SG. I'm just sharing where you can get good deals!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! :D lol It's great. Anyways, check out my blog if you want. My friend told me I would LOVE yours and I DO :D Keep it up n__n

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...