Saturday 21 May 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Watsons Haul, AGAIN

I wonder when I will hold my wedding with Watsons, after all I'm seriously a regular. Everyday, for no apparent reason, I will stalk Watsons to see if they have any new products that I would like. That results in the burning of my pockets.

And so on the day of the Watsons private sale, I HAD to go in and check it out don't I?! As usual, Watsons had a surprise for me again!!!

What happened was that Chupa Chups married Kiss Me. And then they had a whole lot of babies! TADA~


Aren't they just adorable?! They look soooooo edible don't they?! Yeap I bought quite a few.


I love pudding. If it's in front of me, I'll gobble it down without a second thought!


And very obviously, almost every girl in the world loves strawberry and cream! It's like a perfect marriage. Even more obviously, I like it too. So I had to buy it!


Melon Soda Flavor!!! I love melon, I love melon soda, I love melon bread, I love everything melon. Smells damn good. Also this is a clear gloss with shimmers!


To be honest, I have pineappleisscarybia. Lame attempt. It's just pineapple phobia. The last time I ate pineapples my tongue hurt really bad so I have never touched another pineapple in my live. Except pineapple tarts, those are tasty. But the tester was there plus it had kiwi and mango in it too so I took a whiff. I was sold. Or the product was sold to me lol. This gloss is a neutral peachy nude shimmery shade.


STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM AGAIN! This is pure love okay, I'm a fan of pinks. *Hint hint, look at my PINK crackle nail polish!" Smells sooooo good and edible. This color of this gloss is pink too! With shimmers~

Honestly I have alot of gloss and balms but I seriously could not resist.

Don't forget to join our giveaway! Quite some good stuffs to be won!

Love,
Chiharu ❤

3 comments:

  1. which watsons you went to i went to raffles watson and i cant find this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, this is available at many Watsons outlet I believe, I went to the Yishun Outlet. My friends have seen it at Vivo and Toa payoh outlets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ssoooo cute..............does it have colors??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...