Tuesday 5 July 2011

Bits of Chiharu : Hauled from Watsons AGAIN!

Hoohoo, I always spend money. But I believe this is money well spent!

Here's a great deal that everyone might want to consider checking out!


Ta da! YES DOLLYWINK LIMITED EDITION SET! It's lilac shade and oh-so-lovely! Contains a pair of no.2 and no.6 lashes each. Also comes with a LE lilac lash casing! I've always needed one more and I've found my replacement :) If you want yours, get it quickly from a Watsons near you! Do note that Yishun Northpoint, AMK hub and Serangoon NEX has sold out completely. You might want to try Toa Payoh or Bugis?? It's retailing at only $24.90!

Anyone interested in an EOTD with those lashes? Let me know!

Also I bought more Ichikami! Will be reviewing it soon~

Many love,
Chiharu ❤

Disclaimer : They're not sponsored! I bought them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...